SHE’D DO ANYTHING FOR A THRILL… INCLUDING KILL!
An unhappy wife uses her powers of manipulation to draw an infatuated man into an ill-fated jewellery heist.
In 1956 Paramount studios expended a great deal of money on the The Scarlet Hour and enlisted the services of top-flight director Michael Curtiz (Casablanca). The result is an outstanding and rarely seen Film Noir.
Starring Carol Ohmart, Tom Tryon & Jody Lawrance.
First Physical Media release worldwide.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p High-definition presentation on Blu-ray by Paramount Pictures
- NEW Audio commentary by Film Noir Foundation board member Alan K. Rode (2022)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Original Aspect Ratio 1.85:1
- Audio English LPCM 2.0 Mono
- Optional English HOH subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 1000 copies with unique artwork