The masters of modern horror George Romero and Dario Argento
bring you an unprecedented pair of shockers inspired by the tales of Edgar Allan Poe.
In Romeros The Facts In The Case Of Mr. Valdemar, a
conniving wife (Adrienne Barbeau of THE FOG) and her
lover use a hypnotic trance to embezzle a fortune from her dying husband, only
to receive some chilling surprises from beyond the grave. Then in Argentos The Black Cat,
a deranged crime scene photographer (Harvey Keitel of RESERVOIR DOGS)
is driven to brutal acts of madness and murder by his girlfriends new pet.
But will this cunning feline deliver a final sickening twist of its own?
Martin Balsam (PSYCHO) and Tom Atkins (MANIAC COP)
co-star in this wild horror hit that also features grisly effects by gore master
Tom Savini (DAWN OF THE DEAD, THE PROWLER).
Blue Underground is proud to present TWO EVIL EYES newly
transferred from an original vault negative and loaded with exclusive Extras for
the first time ever on DVD.
- NTSC All Region
- 2 Disc SE
- Dolby Digital 5.1 EX, DTS 6.1 ES Sound and Dolby Surround
- Anamorphic Widescreen
- Theatrical Trailer
- Poster & Still Gallery
- Talent Bios
- Two Masters’ Eyes – Interviews with Directors Dario Argento
and George Romero, Special Make-up Effects Supervisor Tom Savini
and Executive Producer Claudio Argento and Asia Argento
- Savini’s EFX A Behind-the-Scenes look at the film’s Special
- At Home with Tom Savini – A Personal Tour of Tom Savini’s Home
- Adrienne Barbeau on George Romero – Interview with Star Adrienne Barbeau