David is scouting locations for a film shoot, Katia is his girlfriend and a willing travel companion. Together they journey through the barren landscapes of Twentynine Palms, fighting, making love, arguing and making up. Yet there is a darkness following them, an ever present danger that is waiting to catch up with them… even in the middle of nowhere.
Fractured Visions is proud to present French provocateur Bruno Dumont’s brutal experimental horror, in HD, to the UK for the very first time. A film as divisive now as it was upon release, Twentynine Palms remains Dumont’s most stunning and daring work to date.
Collector’s Edition Special Content
- Collector’s Edition Slipcase with new artwork by Drusilla Adeline/Sister Hyde
- Collector’s Edition Booklet: Includes new writings by Martyn Conterio and Chris Campion
- 6 Art Cards
- Limited to 2,000 units
- Audio commentary by Alexandra West
- Audio Commentary by Travis Crawford
- Road to Nowhere: Video Essay by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
- Self-Annihilation: An interview with David Wissak
- Two archival interviews with Bruno Dumont
- Archival interview with producer Rachid Bouchareb
- Uncut archival ‘Making of’ documentary
Catalogue number: FVBD005