THIS IS A REGION B DISC. PLEASE SEE THE FAQ IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU CAN PLAY IT
Director: Peter Medak
Starring: Gary Kemp, Martin Kemp, Billie Whitelaw, Tom Bell
From their humble East End beginnings, Ronnie and Reggie Kray became the most notorious figures in London’s gangland underworld. From extortion to murder, their horrific brutality became legendary and throughout the 50s and 60s they ruled by fear, until life sentences in 1969 finally ended their bloody reign of terror.
- East End Medak: a new interview with Director Peter Medak
- Burdis Meets The Krays: a new interview with Producer Ray Burdis
- New audio interview with writer Philip Ridley
- New audio commentary by film historian Scott Harrison
- Archive audio commentary by Peter Medak, Gary Kemp and Martin Kemp
- BFI 2015 Q&A with Gary Kemp, Martin Kemp, Kate Hardie, Peter Medak and Philip Ridley
Limited Edition Contents
- Soft cover book with new essays by Andrew Graves, Neil Mitchell and Shelagh Rowan-Legg.
- 6 collectors’ art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4134