In this chilling tale of alien terror, a writer (William Devane, Rolling Thunder) takes a personal interest in a series of baffling, shocking murders in Los Angeles … and evidence suggests the suspect may not be human. Every night “The Mangler” stalks the streets, attacking and mutilating random victims. On the creature’s trail is TV reporter Zoe Owens (Cathy Lee Crosby, Coach) and police detective Dave Mooney (Richard Jaeckel, The Dirty Dozen), but the truth behind the murders is far more strange and horrifying than they could ever imagine in this 1979 cult classic from director John “Bud” Cardos (Kingdom of the Spiders, Mutant) and featuring Keenan Wynn (Dr. Strangelove), Casey Kasem (radio legend and “American Top 40” host) and Jacquelyn Hyde (They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?) in her Saturn Award® nominated performance.
- High Definition (1080p) presentation of the main feature in 2.35:1 aspect ratio from the original camera negative.
- Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Mono
- English Subtitles
- Audio Commentary with producer Igo Kantor and director John “Bud” Cardos
- Interview with composer Roger Kellaway and director John “Bud” Cardos
- Vintage Interview with John “Bud” Cardos
- Photo Gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer