Ten years have passed since the events of the first Terminator, when Sarah Connor is again confronted with the danger of the future. A new Terminator returns to Earth to eliminate the young John Connor before he one day becomes the leader of human resistance to the terror of machines. Sarah does everything she can to protect her son and she is not alone: a reprogrammed Terminator of the old generation with the mission to protect John at all costs, stands by her side.
James Cameron’s epic action masterpiece with Arnold Schwarzenegger has been personally restored by Cameron in a breathtaking way.
(SOME EXTRAS MAY NOT BE ENGLISH FRIENDLY)
Duration BD: approx. 137 min. Theatrical version, approx. 153 min. (Special Edition), approx. 156 (Extended Special Edition)
Runtime 3D-BD: approx. 137 min. Theatrical Version
Image format BD: 2.40: 1 (1080 / 24p)
Sound format BD: German DTS-HD MA 7.1, English, French DTS-HD MA 5.1
Subtitles: German, English, French
• Bonus Blu-ray Theatrical Version in 3D
• Documentary “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” with exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many others
• 2 audio commentaries by James Cameron & William Wisher and Cast & Crew
• Making of
• Cut scenes with audio commentary: “The Search of the T-1000” and “The Future Sequence”
• 28-page booklet with text by Christoph N. Kellerbach
Format: mediabook padded with half slipcase
THIS IS A REGION B UK DISC. PLEASE SEE THE FAQ IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU CAN PLAY IT