• 1974 – 1h25 – France – Full version
• 1 UHD – 1 BLURAY
• French and English in DTS 2.0
• Subtitles French, English, German, Spanish and Italian
• All Zones
SUMMARY :Affable in appearance, Boris Zaroff is a fairly tormented businessman, heir to a line of decadent aristocrats. Zaroff lives in the ancestral domain with his faithful butler, Karl. Bound by a pact, the servant plays the touts for his master, bringing magnificent young women back to the castle. These will soon be the victims of Zaroff’s sadistic impulses, plagued by terrible visions in which he sees himself tormented by the ghost of a woman who was once his father’s mistress. Only his perverse games prevent him from plunging definitively into madness… Until when?
ABOUT THE FILM :Emblematic actor of Jesús Franco and José Bénazéraf, Michel Lemoine began his career in auteur cinema before branching out into eroticism in the early 1970s. Les Week-ends maléfiques du Comte Zaroff , his only horror film, was banned on release by the censorship commission, and would only be visible a few years later through the video. An incredible and daring twist of the Ernest B. Schoedsack and Irving Pichel classic, the film is finally offered here in its most complete version, fully restored, for the first time in the world.
• Interview with Michel Lemoine (41 mn)
• Audio commentary by Robert de Laroche
•Interview with actor Robert de Laroche (58 min)
• 4 new scenes (18:40)
• Shooting falls (7:40)
• Editing falls (2:30)
• Paris Ciné Bis (21 min)
• Short- film Travel Chronicle by Robert de Laroche (25 mins)
• Baphomet short film by Robert de Laroche (13 mins 45) • Film Announcement