It’s time for fear. It’s time for terror. It’s time for retribution. The time is now!
For his 1987 feature film debut, co-writer/director Guy Magar delivered what Bleeding Skull hails as “relentless, squishy joy that makes us angry we’ve lived this long without having seen it”: On the seedy side of Hollywood, an emotionally fragile painter miraculously survives a horrific suicide attempt. But when a series of grisly murders rocks the city, he discovers he may be possessed by the vengeful spirit of a murdered local hoodlum. Dennis Lipscomb (EYES OF FIRE), Leslie Wing (THE FRIGHTENERS), Suzanne Snyder (WEIRD SCIENCE) and Hoyt Axton (GREMLINS) star in this “great lost gem with jaw-droppingly inventive splatter” (Blood Capsules) featuring a terrific score by Alan Howarth (THEY LIVE, PRINCE OF DARKNESS), now scanned in 2K from recently discovered pre-print elements with 2+ hours of all-new Special Features.
- Audio Commentary with Co-Writer/Director Guy Magar
- Writing Wrongs – Interview with Co-Writer Lee Wasserman
- Shock Therapy – Interview with Actress Leslie Wing
- Angel’s Heart – Interview with Actress Suzanne Snyder
- Santa Maria, Mother Of God, Help Me! – Interview with Actor Mike Muscat
- Settling The Score – Interview with Soundtrack Composer Alan Howarth
- Visions Of Vengeance – Interview with Special Effects Artist John Eggett
- The Art Of Getting Even – Interview with Artist Barry Fahr
- Living In Oblivion – Interview with Production Designer Robb Wilson King
- BINGO – Student Short by Guy Magar with Optional Director Commentary
- Stills & Poster Gallery
- CD Soundtrack