In every second of every day, it improves our lives. And in a flash, it can end them.
In today’s world of modern conveniences, everything we rely on is run by electricity. But what happens if the power we take for granted turns against us? Old man Holger knows. He claims electricity is a living presence, whose voice can only be silenced by getting rid of anything that can hear it. Bill Rockland (Cliff De Young; Shock Treatment, Flight of the Navigator) however, refuses to believe him. It must have been an accident when an electric spark ruptured the gas pipe that nearly killed Bill’s son (Joey Lawrence). And it’s surely a coincidence when his wife (Roxanne Hart) is severely scalded by their electric water heater. But when his own power tools attack him and an electrical fire turns their home into a blazing inferno, Bill realises Holger may have been right after all, and perhaps the time has come to finally pull the plug!
A VHS favourite, Pulse returns to home video on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of Eureka Classics.
- Limited Edition O-Card slipcase [2000 copies]
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray
- LPCM 2.0 audio
- Optional English SDH
- Brand new audio commentary by author and film historian Amanda Reyes
- Tuning in to Tech Horror – video essay by writer and film historian Lee Gambin
- Limited Edition collector’s booklet featuring a new essay by film scholar and author Craig Ian Mann [2000 copies]
- Country: USA
- Language: English
- Year: 1988
- Runtime: 91
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Colour: Colour
- Certificate: 18
- Subtitles: English SDH (optional)
- Genre: Horror
- SKU: EKA70412
- 1 Disc
THIS IS A REGION B DISC. PLEASE SEE THE FAQ IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU CAN PLAY IT