THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY. JUST TWELVE PEOPLE DEAD.
The Parallax View, a superb drama about one man’s paranoia that turns out to be total, incredible fact, ranks amount the best political thriller s. Warren Beatty is a news reporter who, along with seven others, witnesses the assassination of a political candidate. When the other seven die in “accidents,” the newsman begins to doubt the official position that a lone madman was responsible for the crime. He imagines a sophisticated network of highly trained murderers. But his nightmares pale against the bizarre truth he uncovers.
“This is one of the best political thrillers of the 1970s.” – New York Guide Magazine
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- NEW 4K restoration from the 35mm original camera negative
- NEW Audio commentary by film historian Kevin Lyons (2021)
- NEW Audio commentary by film critic/podcast producer Blake Howard (2021)
- NEW Kim Newman on The Parallax View and conspiracy thrillers (2021)
- NEW Matthew Sweet on The Parallax View (2021)
- NEW Witness To A Conspiracy – video essay by Chris O’Neill (2021)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Aspect Ratio 2.39:1
- Audio English LPCM 2.0 Mono
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 2000 copies with unique artwork