It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent’s fritters!
You really are what you eat with Farmer Vincent’s smoked meat in this creepy horror yarn which “packs a punch that goes way beyond mere terror” (Boxoffice). Vincent’s popular products contain a special ingredient that the psychotic farmer and his sister would literally kill to keep a secret! Starring Rory Calhoun (Angel), Nancy Parsons (Porky’s), Nina Axelrod (Time Walker, Cobra) and John Ratzenberger (Cheers), and directed by Kevin Connor (From Beyond The Grave, At The Earth’s Core), this darkly funny flick “just might be your cup of meat” (L.A. Herald Examiner)!
- NEW 4K Transfer From The Original Camera Negative
- Audio Commentary With Director Kevin Connor, Moderated By Dave Parker
- “It Takes All Kinds: The Making Of Motel Hell” – Featuring Interviews With Kevin Connor, Producers/Writers Robert Jaffe And Steven-Charles Jaffe And Actor Marc Silver
- “Shooting Old School” With Cinematographer Thomas Del Ruth
- “Another Head On The Chopping Block” – Interview With Actor Paul Linke
- “From Glamour To Gore” – Interview With Actress Rosanne Katon
- “Ida, Be Thy Name” – A Look Back At Motel Hell’s Frightful Female Protagonist, Ida Smith
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery