“Teenage kicks take a decidedly dark turn in director Douglas Grossman’s Hell High – a twisted tale of delinquency pushed to its horrifying extreme, where Class of 1984 meets I Spit on Your Grave!
When high school football hero Jon-Jon (Breaking Bad’s Christopher Cousins) quits the team, he winds up falling in with a group of outcasts led by the sadistic Dickens (played to unhinged perfection by the late Christopher Stryker). With a willing new recruit in tow, the gang’s youthful hijinks soon spiral into a night of abject horror when they decide to play a cruel prank on the home of their teacher Miss Storm – who, unbeknownst to the youngsters, harbors a dark and tormented past.
Hell High – which was released in some international territories as Raging Fury – is a singular entry in the late ’80s horror canon, melding elements of the revenge movie with the trappings of the slasher genre to delirious effect. School’s out… forever!
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Brand new 2K restoration from the original camera negative approved by cinematographer Steven Fierberg
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
• Original uncompressed stereo audio
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Brand new audio commentary with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman and cinematographer Steven Fierberg
• Archival audio commentary with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman
• Archival introduction and audio commentary with film critic Joe Bob Briggs
• School’s Out! – a newly-filmed interview with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman
• A Beautiful Nightmare – a newly-filmed interview with cinematographer Steven Fierberg
• Jon-Jon’s Journey – a newly-filmed interview with actor Christopher Cousins
• The More the Better – a newly-filmed interview with actress Maureen Mooney
• Music is Not Sound – a newly-filmed interview with composers Rich Macar and Christopher Hyams-Hart
• Back to Schools: The Locations of Hell High – a tour of the original Hell High filming sites with author/filmmaker Michael Gingold
• Archival video interviews with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman and co-writer Leo Evans
• Deleted Scene
• Alternate Opening Titles
• Trailers and TV Spots
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly-commissioned artwork by Ralf Krause
GUARANTEED THROUGH PREORDERS FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring liner notes by Michael Gingold, including an exclusive interview with stunt coordinator/actor Webster Whinery”