The carnival is a place for fun and laughter, but not for Amy and her friends. When their childish dare to stay all night in the spooky funhouse backfires, it leaves a trail of dismembered teenagers a mile long in Tobe Hooper’s classic video nasty era slasher.
Will anyone escape the clutches of the stumbling madman that stalks to sideshow? Is there no end to the carnival barkers chilling sadism? The only way to find out is ascend into the funhouse, where the games have no rules and the only prize on offer is a grisly demise.
Join us in The Funhouse. So much fun that you’ll never leave – Alive!
Blu-Ray Region B
THIS BLU-RAY EDITION CONTAINS:
– Brand new transfer of the film in glorious High Definition (1080p)
– 4 panel reversible sleeve options with original and newly commissioned artwork
– Double-sided fold-out artwork poster
– Collector’s booklet featuring brand new writing on the film by critic and author Kim Newman.
– Audio commentary with The Funhouse S/FX wizard Craig Reardon and Jeffrey Reddick (creator of The Final Destination series)
– Audio commentary with producer Derek Power and genre scholar Howard S. Berger
– Audio commentary with Justin Kerswell, author of ‘Teenage Wasteland’ and host of the slasher cinema website Hysteria Lives, and author Calum Waddell
– Stuck in the Funhouse with director Tobe Hooper
– Carnage at the Carnival: Tobe Hooper Remembers ‘The Funhouse’
– Miles of Mayhem: Acting in Tobe’s Funhouse with star Miles Chapin
– A Trilogy of Terror: The Make-up Madness of Craig Reardon, the S/FX wizard recollects his collaborations with Tobe Hooper; ‘Eaten Alive’, ‘Poltergeist’ and ‘The
– Master Class of Horror: Mick Garris, the director of Sleepwalkers and The Shining reflects on the crimson-covered career of his longtime colleague Tobe Hooper
– Live Q&A with Tobe Hooper from San Francisco
– Never before seen behind the scenes photographs from the collection of Craig Reardon
Please note this is a Region B Blu-Ray. In North America (which is Region A / All Region), you will need a player capable of playing Region B. (Only the original pressing was All Region, which has since sold out)