Somewhere in time, in a land far away, an ancient wizard forged a deadly sword from the hot metal of a fallen meteorite. This sword is filled with magical energy. Whoever controls it will have ultimate power on earth.
Deep under the ocean, in her palace of crystal, lives the sexually insatiable Crocodile Queen. She uses her body to enslave men to her will. All who enjoy her favors become mutant warriors in her zombie army. The queen wants the power of the deadly sword and entraps the one man she thinks can bring it to her.
The Devil’s Sword is one of the triumphs of Indonesian fantasy cinema. Packed with jaw-dropping scenes of incredible wildness, it’s the closest thing to a legal hallucinogen ever invented. This is a trip you’ll want to take again and again.
- NTSC Region 1
- Anamorphic Widescreen
* A filmed interview with the film’s star Barry Prima. Barry is something of a legend amongst fans of Asian cinema and this is the first interview he has ever done. Anywhere. He tells us about how he got his start in the movies, what he thinks of the films he has made and gives us an insight into his unique personality.
* Heavenly Swords – this is a text essay about the history and mythology of the sword. It goes into some detail about the mystique concerning swords made from meteorites and the magical powers they are believed to possess. Also gives information about the legends that inspired The Devil’s Sword
* The film’s original trailer
* Extensive production notes and illustrated biographies of cast and crew.
* The much loved Mondo Macabro trailer reel of past and future releases.