Please note that the slipcovers on this item may have slight imperfections and are sold as is.
On Halloween night, Fritz and Cleeg dig up old Uncle Munger to steal his copy of CreepTales! After prying it from his cold, dead hands, they join their fellow “couch potato creeps” at the local monster hangout and the tales of horror begin!
Featuring six delightfully creepy stories with one of the coolest wraparounds in horror anthology history, this ultimate edition of CreepTales presents the film in the best quality possible!
– 1.33:1 Presentation using a new transfer of the original DVCAM master tape
– Full length audio commentary featuring writer/producers Michael Minton and Jess Sherman, moderated by Lunchmeat Editor-in-Chief Josh Schafer!
– Behind the scenes still gallery
– Creeptales trailer
– Culture Shock Releasing trailers
– DVD wrap featuring the original artwork
– Collectible slipcover featuring brand new art by Allan Vanmeter (@psychostreetbum)