• Clash – 1984 – 1h38 – France – Full version
• 4K restoration carried out by LE CHAT QUI FUME from the original image and sound negatives
• BLURAY – UHD
• Languages: French in DTS-HD MA 2.0 mono original
• Subtitles: French and English
• All Zones
• Limited edition of 1000 copies
SUMMARY: At the beginning of the 1980s, in a disused mannequin factory, a young woman, Martine, awaits the arrival of her friend Bé Schmuller, who entrusted her with the booty of a heist perpetrated by her henchmen. While she waits before the arrival of the gangsters, Martine, plagued by hallucinations, realizes that she is not alone in this desolate place. A mysterious stranger, appearing out of nowhere, comes to meet him. The presence of the silent young man finally comforted her. But does this strange individual really exist, or is he only the fruit of Martine’s fantasies?
ABOUT THE FILM : Selected at the Avoriaz Festival in 1984, Clash is probably Raphaël Delpard’s most atypical film(The Night of Death). Fantastic thriller in which the dreamlike takes a preponderant part, Clash is a closed door mainly carried by its trio of confirmed actors: Catherine Alric (Tendre Chicken), Bernard Fresson (French Connection 2) and Pierre Clémenti (The Designated Victim). Finally, note the remarkable work carried out by Sacha Vierny , director of photography who worked regularly for Alain Resnais and Peter Greenaway , giving the film this special atmosphere.
• Review of Clash with Raphaël Delpard (26 min)
• Memories of a Clash with Raphaël Delpard and Frédéric Albert Lévy (30 min)
• Announcement film