In 1954, during the French Indochina War, an Eurasian female smuggler and a group of French Foreign Legion mercenaries, infiltrate the enemy territory in order to destroy an arms depot.
- 1080p High definition presentation
- NEW Audio commentary by film historian Samm Deighan
- Peace of Mind: A Personal Look at China Gate by Samantha Fuller and Christa Lang Fuller
- NEW Video Essay on the career of Angie Dickinson by film Historian Kat Ellinger
- Theatrical Trailer
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 2000 copies with unique artwork