• 4K restoration carried out by LE CHAT QUI FUME from the original image and sound negatives
• Languages: French and English in DTS-HD MA 2.0 mono original
• Subtitles: English
• All Zones
In Paris, Valérie moves into her cousin’s apartment, who left for the United States for six months. In order to alleviate her boredom, the young woman invites over her friend Sophie. After a few alcoholic drinks and some Sapphic games, the two girlfriends pass out, their minds foggy. But, in the night, two hotel rats burst in and kidnap Sophie. One of his comrades, Fred, arrives in turn in the house. He and Valerie will do everything possible to find their friend, held prisoner in the lair of the cruel Malvina, high priestess of the worshippers of fresh flesh!
ABOUT THE FILM: Jean Rollin’s second erotic feature film after SCHOOLGIRL HITCHHIKERS, stars the superb Joëlle Cœur (SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN). Shot partly in the director’s apartment, Tout le monde il a deux (original title) is a pivotal work in Jean Rollin’s career, set after his vampire films that made him known and just before his X-rated films that he will shoot under the pseudonyms of Michel Gentil or Robert Xavier. is offered to you in world exclusivity in a master restored in UHD.
• Audio interview with Annie Belle (25 min)
• Audio interview with production director Jean-Pierre Sammut (8 min)
• Cut scenes (17 min)
• Meeting with Jean Rollin (49 min)
• La littérature et Jean Rollin by Pascal Françaix (52 min)
• L’itinéraire souvenir, reconstruction d’une oeuvre perdue de Jean Rollin (30 mn)
• Paris Ciné Bis (21 min)