Deep in the sewers beneath the city of Regent Park, another baby alligator feeds on the experimental animals discarded by Future Chemicals Corporation. Nourished by toxic growth hormones and other mutating chemicals, the gator grows immense in size, develops a voracious appetite and goes out on a killing spree. No one believes the sightings until a large number of people are killed, and the police eventually embark on a search-and-destroy mission to put a stop to the alligator’s murderous rampage.
- NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative
- NEW From The Echo Lake Lagoon – An Interview With Director Jon Hess
- NEW Dead In The Water – An Interview With Special Effects Coordinator John Eggett
- NEW Cutting With Teeth – An Interview With Editor Marshall Harvey
- NEW Become The Hunted – An Interview With Actor Kane Hodder
- NEW Blood Brothers – An Interview With Second Unit Director Eugene Hess
- Theatrical Trailer