A film by ANNA BILLER
Elaine, a beautiful young witch, is determined to find a man to love her. In her gothic Victorian apartment she makes spells and potions, and then picks up men and seduces them. However, her spells work too well, leaving her with a string of hapless victims. When she finally meets the man of her dreams, her desperation to be loved will driver her to the brink of insanity and murder.
With a visual style that pays tribute to Technicolor thrillers of the ‘60s, THE LOVE WITCH explores female fantasy and the repercussions of pathological narcissism.
– FEATURE-LENGTH AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR ANNA BILLER, CINEMATOGRAPHER DAVID MULLEN, SAMANTHA ROBINSON, AND JARED SANFORD
– BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO WITH ANNA BILLER
– NEW INTERVIEW WITH CINEMATOGRAPHER DAVID MULLEN
– DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES
– THEATRICAL TRAILER AND PROMO
2016 · USA · 120 MINUTES · COLOR · 5.1 SURROUND & STEREO · IN ENGLISH · OPTIONAL ENGLISH SUBTITLES · NOT RATED · 1.85:1 ASPECT RATIO