WARNING!!!! Due to its SHOCKING and VIOLENT subject matter, NO ONE UNDER 17 should view this film.
2 BLU-RAY DELUXE EDITION
RABID, DRUG-INFESTED HIPPIES
ON A BLOOD-CRAZED KILLING SPREE!
It’s NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD meets Charlie Manson in this gore-drenched 1971 drive-in classic.
After consuming rabies-infected meat pies, an LSD-addicted hippie cult goes on a vicious murdering rampage! Heavily censored since its original release, this infamous landmark of cinematic brutality is being presented in all its blood-splattered glory.
‘Wildly lurid…David Durston directs with a raw force and pace’
– Joe Dante, director of THE HOWLING
‘It’s fast, unrelentingly violent and sexually explicit, with a shock every few minutes.’
– Bill Landis, SLEAZOID EXPRESS
– Spectacular new HD restoration of the original UNCENSORED DIRECTOR’S CUT
– 4 controversial deleted scenes including the original blood-drenched ending deemed too disturbing for ’70s audiences!
– Provocative audio commentary by director David Durston and star Bhaskar
– Newly recorded audio commentary by stars Jack Damon and Tyde Kierney
– Revealing on-camera interviews with stars Lynn Lowry, Tyde Kierney and Jack Damon
– New in-depth interview with director David Durston
– The original theatrical trailer and radio spots
– Extensive gallery of stills and poster art
– Rare and shocking film of Bhaskar performing THE EVIL KING COBRA DANCE
– TWO BONUS CO-FEATURES –
I EAT YOUR SKIN (1964) – presented for the very first time in HD
+ exclusive interview with 2nd unit director William Grefe
BLUE SEXTET (1969) – David Durston’s long-lost X-rated psychedelic shocker – presented for the very first time on home video!
– Liner notes by renowned horror journalist David Szulkin (THE MAKING OF WES CRAVEN’S LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT)
– Beautiful embossed slipcover
– PLUS OTHER SURPRISES!
Color – 1.66:1 – 1971 – 83 minutes – UNRATED