Step into the House of horror! From the team that brought you Friday the 13th comes one of the all-time ’80s horror greats, at long-last upgraded in hair-raising HD!
William Katt (Carrie) stars as Roger Cobb, a divorced horror novelist coming to terms with the disappearance of his young son. When he inherits his late aunt’s old mansion, Roger decides that he’s found the ideal place in which to pen his next bestseller. Unfortunately, the house’s malevolent supernatural residents have other ideas…
Directed by Steve Miner – the man behind such horror hits as Friday the 13th Part II and III, Halloween H20: 20 Years Later and Lake Placid – House remains one of the defining fright flicks of its era.
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
• Original Mono, Stereo and DTS-HD MA 5.1 Audio Options
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Audio commentary with director Steve Miner, producer Sean S. Cunningham, actor William Katt and screenwriter Ethan Wiley
• Ding Dong, You’re Dead! The Making of House – brand new documentary featuring interviews with director Steve Miner, producer Sean S. Cunningham, screenwriter Ethan Wiley, story creator Fred Dekker, stars William Katt, Kay Lenz and George Wendt, composer Harry Manfredini, special make-up and creature effects artists Barney Burman, Brian Wade, James Belohovek, Shannon Shea, Kirk Thatcher and Bill Sturgeon, special paintings artists Richard Hescox and William Stout and stunt coordinator Kane Hodder
• Vintage Making-of
• Still Gallery
• Theatrical Trailers, Teaser and TV Spots
• First Draft Screenplay and Fred Dekker’s original 15-page Twilight Zone-inspired story which served as the basis for House (BD-ROM Content)
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Justin Osbourn