High tech robots equipped with state-of-the-art security devices have been recruited as the new mechanical 'night watchmen' for the Park Plaza Mall. When a jolting bolt of lightening short circuits the main computer control, the robots turn into 'killbots'...on the loose after unsuspecting shoppers! Four couples are trying to make it after-house in a mattress store. They make it all right...in the morgue!
• AUDIO COMMENTARIES:
• Director/Co-Writer Jim Wynorski, Actress Kelli Maroney, and Co-Writer/2nd Unit Director Steve Mitchell
• Historians/Authors Nathaniel Thompson (Mondo Video) and Ryan Turek (Shock Till You Drop)
• Director/Co-Writer Jim Wynorski and Co-Writer/2nd Unit Director Steve Mitchell
• “Back to the Mall”
• “Chopping Chopping Mall”
• “The Killbots”
• “Scoring Chopping Mall”
• “The Robot Speaks”
• “The Lost Scene”
• “Army of One”
• “Chopping Mall: Creating the Killbots”
• Isolated Score Track by Chuck Cirino
Slipcovers are not guaranteed on this title.