Synopsis: Herschell Gordon Lewis' pioneering "gore" films in deluxe Special Editions! First, Mrs. Fremont hires crackpot Egyptian cultist Fuad Ramses to cater a party--and he prepares a BLOOD FEAST made from the grisly body parts of nubile young women. The world's first gore film!
Then the TWO THOUSAND MANIACS of a small Southern town celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Civil War by forcing a handful of Northerners to serve as "guests" in their macabre, blood-crazed fun and games.
And when his girlfriend, Gigi, cuts her finger on a frame, maniacal artist Adam Sorg discovers a new shade of crimson that will make his artwork so special—human blood—in the shocktacular COLOR ME BLOOD RED!
- 3 Audio commentaries by Herschell Gordon Lewis and David Friedman
- "Carving Magic" with William Kerwin and Harvey Korman
- "Blood Feast" theatrical trailer
- "Two Thousand Maniacs" theatrical trailer
- "Color Me Blood Red" theatrical trailer
- Galleries of exploitation art