Packed with many eye opening and unforgettable moments, the movie tells the story of a new inmate in a harsh women s prison who finds herself trapped in a world of brutality and exploitation. Fighting to preserve her sanity and her life, she soon finds that the very worst offenders are the ones who run the prison. With no-one but herself to trust, she decides to fight back, with spectacular results.
- NTSC Region 1
- Remastered Anamorphic Widescreen
- Documentary on Japanese exploitation cinema
- Introduction by film historian Jasper Sharp
- Original theatrical trailer
- Newly created English subtitles
- Mondo Macabro previews