From director Park Ki-hyung (Whispering Corridors, Secret Tears) comes this sad and creepy Korean horror film. After a childless couple adopts an introverted boy they suddenly find themselves pregnant which causes the boy to fall deeper into his lonely state. He becomes convinced that the Acacia tree in his backyard contains the spirit of his dead mother and when the tree blooms, awful things begin to happen.
This unsettling horror film is an official selection of the 2004 Philadelphia Film Festival.
- NTSC Region 1
- “Making Of” Featurette
- Cast and Director Commentaries
- Photo Gallery
- Special Slipcase Packaging
- Tartan Asia Extreme New Releases
- Subtitles: English and Spanish
- Anamorphic Widescreen 2.35:1
- Korean DTS and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
Screened at the 2004 Philadelphia Film Festival